Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time for A Breakthrough

Today was I thought it was no better than yesterday, but you know what everyday is ten times better than the day before. You know why I can say this? It's because everyday His loving mercies are renewed better, and better. I thank God because He is truly blessing me, even though my flesh is reluctant to acknowledge it. I see that God is making me over and better each and everyday, God once showed me a clay jar and told me that it was me. This clay jar was strong and withstood storm winds, hail, and snow; but when a hammer made of steel came against it, it shattered. God told me that I am going to break you, and rebuild you into something better. The hammer came against the remnants, and smashed the pieces into dust. But then I saw God with a dust pan and cleaned up the mess, he took it into a shop and put the dust on a pedestal. He went back and gathered all the scattered pieces, when he had found all the pieces He sat. He looked on the dirt and dust, and he spit upon it, and from it God's spirit flowed like water. Then he made a ball of clay, and He put it on a Potter's Wheel. He began to spin it and work the clay, to make a better and stronger clay jar. Once he had finished he put it in a furnace to finish His good and perfect work. After it was finished he put it in water to hardened it and cool it off (to give rest). Then he looked at his work and saw that it was good, it was complete, and it was holy. He said this vessel shall hold my essence, and pour out my spirit; and it shall stand the test of time. God is getting us ready to break us out of our old selves, and create new personas for us. God wants us to be complete and perfect vessels that can be used to pour out his spirit on a distraught world. These ugly days are the days that are breaking my flesh, but building my spirit so that one day I may be a worthy vessel. One thing that we fail to realize is that we are godlings, miniature versions of God; and that in order for us to walk in it we must be made over and broken out of these dirt jails. It is time for us as a people to stand up and stand out. The whole purpose of the vision says this, that God is the hammer, something that is ten times stronger than clay, will break us into little pieces and then rebuild us. The whole point, to make us into the true image that he has and wants for us. Our break will come one or two ways, 1. Through Submission or 2. God physically breaking us. I believe that I chose number two, because when God wanted me to submit I fought him, and now he is truly breaking me and molding me into an earthly miniature version of himself and full of his spirit. I want to say that instead of fighting God on everything try submitting to his will and allow the change to occur, or fight him and watch him break you. God's will is ultimate and will get done, and will not be hindered by your reluctance, only you will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment